The Madison Baptist Association offers faith-based counseling services through a partnership with Pathways Professional Counseling.
Appointments are available Wednesdays & Thursdays at the Madison Baptist Association.
Who We Serve:
Our Clients come from a variety of faith, racial and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Strives to assist clients as they choose the pathways that will bring hope and healing.
- Provides professional counseling from a faith-based perspective.
- Counselors are licensed mental health providers.
- Counselors can offer a variety of therapies to meet the needs of their clients.
- Most of our staff are also members of the Christian Association for Psychological Studies.
- Our treatment specializations cover a wide range of issues, including:
- Couples Counseling
- Premarital Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Stepfamily Counseling
- Play Therapy
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Stress Management
- Spiritual Issues
- Conflict Resolution
Call for appointment: (256) 536-0015
Leah Owens, ALC
for a Bio for Leah.
- Our fees are $100.00 per hour.
- We do have a scholarship program available for those who may need assistance with counseling fees.
- It is our firm policy that no one will be turned away because of an inability to pay for services.